LRG flyer made into jewlery

Have you spotted any LRG photo threads or press releases; stick em here !

Moderators: Dr Jean Knockout, Katie

hooligal

LRG flyer made into jewlery

Post by hooligal »

Found this on etsy, thought maybe it was one of you guys but its from america!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?re ... d=10496152
*If you can see Hooligal, she can see you. If you can't see Hooligal you may be only seconds away from death*

Kitty
Team: Harbour Grudges

Re: LRG flyer made into jewlery

Post by Kitty »

is that one of ours??

gives me good inspiration though! i have billions of old flyers that i am gonna make into awesome collages when i go back to oz, but laminating bits of flyers for necklaces or earrings is a cool idea!
London Brawling. Coach. Rollywheeler.
She/Her

auntie terror
Team: Steam Rollers

Post by auntie terror »

Kitty DeCapitate wrote:is that one of ours??

gives me good inspiration though! i have billions of old flyers that i am gonna make into awesome collages when i go back to oz, but laminating bits of flyers for necklaces or earrings is a cool idea!

this is where decoupage, an old cigar box, scissors, ribbon, eylets, and a bit of time come in handy, dear... wihizz bang boom you have a new handbag of loverly LRG flyers!

I have a book that will tell you how to do it easy as pie so if you want to borrow it, lemme know.

Also, you can go to a tobacconist and get a nice cigar box fairly easy i'd imagine. They often keep the nicer, good nick ones for storage and displays and the like so it's worth a shot popping into one.
Steam Roller, Rec League trainer, Jr League task force member, occasional announcer, loud american

:alaska:

bette noir

Post by bette noir »

hooligal wrote:Found this on etsy, thought maybe it was one of you guys but its from america!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?re ... d=10496152
ha...thats awesome! Thats one of the old old old recruitment images from back in the day....the colours were pink and grey then!
Advisory Board, WFTDA Rep, League Founder, Owner of the original URL, Meeja and Internet ho, Brand Police, "Hey Lady!"
Kitty DeCapitate wrote:You are actually probably right. You win!

Fox Sake
Team: Steam Rollers

Post by Fox Sake »

Twisted has a pendant based on Bex's flyer design for the fundraise a few months ago!
#04 Fox Sake

geek-in-chief : boring finance type : forum admin : social media monkey : WFTDA rep : chronic pie-fingerer : printer lady mostly retired

"Do what you want and live with the consequences." -- Alice Munro