THE LONDON ROLLERGIRLS
https://forum.londonrollergirls.com/

Let's Get Physical - London Brawling Euro Crash promo video
https://forum.londonrollergirls.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=23907
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Raw Heidi [ Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:44 am ]
Post subject:  Let's Get Physical - London Brawling Euro Crash promo video

Brilliant work by Olivia Coupe as always.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqndqdG3 ... ature=plcp

Author:  Iron Dan [ Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's Get Physical - London Brawling Euro Crash promo vi

You do a pretty good job as Olivia Raw. :-)

I also think that you can tell a lot about each skater by their choice of leotard!

Author:  bette noir [ Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's Get Physical - London Brawling Euro Crash promo vi

I am disappointed that Stef didn't wear a leotard.

:nyan:

Author:  Katy Peril [ Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's Get Physical - London Brawling Euro Crash promo vi

bette noir wrote:
I am disappointed that Stef didn't wear a leotard.

:nyan:


she did do a kind of jazz hands thing though

Author:  Olivia Coupe [ Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's Get Physical - London Brawling Euro Crash promo vi

Katy Peril wrote:
bette noir wrote:
I am disappointed that Stef didn't wear a leotard.

:nyan:


she did do a kind of jazz hands thing though


And is wearing teeni tiny shorts.

Author:  bette noir [ Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's Get Physical - London Brawling Euro Crash promo vi

Olivia Coupe wrote:
Katy Peril wrote:
bette noir wrote:
I am disappointed that Stef didn't wear a leotard.

:nyan:


she did do a kind of jazz hands thing though


And is wearing teeni tiny shorts.


+1

Author:  auntie terror [ Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's Get Physical - London Brawling Euro Crash promo vi

i tried to watch on my mobile and it won't let me and you tube is banned at work.

so sad. i want the physical

Author:  Olivia Coupe [ Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's Get Physical - London Brawling Euro Crash promo vi

auntie terror wrote:
i tried to watch on my mobile and it won't let me and you tube is banned at work.

so sad. i want the physical


Sorry because we used a copyright track it wont allow syndication (mobiles etc).

Author:  auntie terror [ Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's Get Physical - London Brawling Euro Crash promo vi

Olivia Coupe wrote:
auntie terror wrote:
i tried to watch on my mobile and it won't let me and you tube is banned at work.

so sad. i want the physical


Sorry because we used a copyright track it wont allow syndication (mobiles etc).


oh no! i have to wait like 6 hours to see it!!! how will i survive?

Author:  Fox Sake [ Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's Get Physical - London Brawling Euro Crash promo vi

Olivia Coupe wrote:
Katy Peril wrote:
bette noir wrote:
I am disappointed that Stef didn't wear a leotard.

:nyan:


she did do a kind of jazz hands thing though


And is wearing teeni tiny shorts.


I am disappoint at lack of gold leggings

Author:  Slice Andice [ Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's Get Physical - London Brawling Euro Crash promo vi

Amazing!

Author:  Juicy Lucy [ Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's Get Physical - London Brawling Euro Crash promo vi

haha so good! Thanks Liv and Raw!

Author:  PG Trips [ Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's Get Physical - London Brawling Euro Crash promo vi

Have had this song in my head all day. Love the vid though!

Author:  fizzgig [ Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's Get Physical - London Brawling Euro Crash promo vi

Good work ladies. Bloody :heart1: :heart2: it!!!!

Author:  Racey Slam Hard [ Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Let's Get Physical - London Brawling Euro Crash promo vi

This is the shiz! :nyan:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/