THE LONDON ROLLERGIRLS
https://forum.londonrollergirls.com/

Skate names!
https://forum.londonrollergirls.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1393
Page 4 of 7

Author:  mama mash bash [ Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Skate names!

I agree ! I did a burlesque course with Goodtime Mama jo it's so much fun! Ghetto kitty was me class name :oops:

Author:  Blackjack Belle [ Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Skate names!

We had some ace names.

Kitty Glitter has to be one of my faves, and she's ace and wayyyy too pretty.

Angel De Light and Tally Ho are also mad and lovely.
:-D

Author:  Ninjette [ Thu May 01, 2008 12:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Skate names!

What

Author:  Slice Andice [ Thu May 01, 2008 12:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Skate names!

New girl wrote:
What

Author:  Shawsi [ Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Skate names!

Im thinking about 'SpongeBob RefPants' for me??

Attachments:
ref bob.jpg
ref bob.jpg [ 30.19 KiB | Viewed 12222 times ]

Author:  Kitty [ Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Skate names!

i LOVE spongebob refpants!!!!! it's a brilliant name!

Author:  Nuke-Leah [ Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Skate names!

Kitty DeCapitate wrote:
i LOVE spongebob refpants!!!!! it's a brilliant name!

We were talking about this on the train home - we all loved it, it's a great name!

Author:  May B Twisted [ Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Skate names!

Nuke-Leah wrote:
Kitty DeCapitate wrote:
i LOVE spongebob refpants!!!!! it's a brilliant name!

We were talking about this on the train home - we all loved it, it's a great name!


Thirded! do it!!!!!!!

Author:  MaePalm [ Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Skate names!

May BeTwisted wrote:
Nuke-Leah wrote:
Kitty DeCapitate wrote:
i LOVE spongebob refpants!!!!! it's a brilliant name!

We were talking about this on the train home - we all loved it, it's a great name!


Thirded! do it!!!!!!!


Chanting - 'Sponge Bob Ref Pants,'Sponge Bob Ref Pants,'Sponge Bob Ref Pants,'Sponge Bob Ref Pants,'Sponge Bob Ref Pants,'Sponge Bob Ref Pants,'Sponge Bob Ref Pants,'Sponge Bob Ref Pants,'Sponge Bob Ref Pants,'Sponge Bob Ref Pants,'Sponge Bob Ref Pants,'Sponge Bob Ref Pants,'Sponge Bob Ref Pants,'Sponge Bob Ref Pants'
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Author:  Shawsi [ Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Skate names!

How do i apply for the name then??

Author:  Fox Sake [ Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Skate names!

You become a member, and then you tell me, and then I send it in to the nice ladies here: http://www.twoevils.org/rollergirls and they officially register it for you. Or if you're not a member and don't intend to become one I guess you just start calling yourself it!

Author:  Shawsi [ Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Skate names!

Fox Sake wrote:
You become a member, and then you tell me, and then I send it in to the nice ladies here: http://www.twoevils.org/rollergirls and they officially register it for you. Or if you're not a member and don't intend to become one I guess you just start calling yourself it!


How do i becme a member?

I want to do it soon!!

Author:  Kitty [ Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Skate names!

After your first month with us. Though as a Ref, you have a special option. Contact Mouchete as Head of Admin and she can fill you in!

Author:  lustmaikamra [ Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Skate names!

Well since im having a shirt made by a friend, I would like some help here. Whilst im not a skater, im always snapping away at the games.

So I need some input from you ladies, I needs to find me a name. Any suggestions welcome. :)

Author:  Dot Slash [ Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Skate names!

Teshi wrote:
Well since im having a shirt made by a friend, I would like some help here. Whilst im not a skater, im always snapping away at the games.

So I need some input from you ladies, I needs to find me a name. Any suggestions welcome. :)



Jay Peg? :)

xxxxx

Page 4 of 7 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/